Visiting De Winton
Guests will want to experience the horseback riding, golfing and restaurants in De Winton. This countryside city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and scenic landscape ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around De Winton
- Top activities include horseback riding and golfing, whereas Heritage Pointe Golf Course, Oasis Greens Golf Centre, and Blue Devil Golf Club are great sights to visit
- Families come for attractions such as Spruce Meadows, Southland Leisure Centre, and Rothney Astrophysical Observatory
- The natural setting of the countryside is picturesque, and places to visit include Bow River, Sikome Lake Aquatic Facility, and Fish Creek Provincial Park
Staying in De Winton
Searching for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might like The Stone Gate Inn Bed & Breakfast.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Stone Gate Inn Bed & Breakfast with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for De Winton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -15°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and -5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -14°C as the night-time average
- De Winton gets about 16 millimetres of rain per year