Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Dalyan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Dalyan Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Dalyan Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Dalyan Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Dalyan with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 18 pet-friendly hotels. Consider these popular Dalyan hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- Apart Gala is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and in-room kitchenettes.
- Pets are welcome at Caretta Caretta Hotel. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Dalyan Palmiye Resort. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and a poolside bar.
Planning your trip to Dalyan
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 5°F
- April to June: the average is 32°F during the day and 9°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Dalyan is 21 mm
Exploring Dalyan with your pet
Known for its port and temples, Dalyan has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Dalyan Mosque and Kaunos Rock Tombs. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lycian Rock Tombs. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Ortaca Veteriner Kliniği.