Visitors can enjoy all that Dalbeattie has to offer including the gardens and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside setting.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Dalbeattie
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 53.2 mi (85.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dalbeattie
The picturesque setting of Sandyhills Beach and Rockcliffe Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add 7stanes - Dalbeattie to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Dalbeattie. This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- The Birchtree Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dalbeattie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Dalbeattie is 47 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C