History buffs enjoy visiting Coupeville though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, beaches and seafood restaurants.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Coupeville
- The closest major airport is in Lopez Island, WA (LPS), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Friday Harbor, WA (FRD), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coupeville
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve, Fort Casey, and Coupeville Wharf. The picturesque setting of Fort Ebey State Park and Fort Casey State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Island County Historical Society and Crockett Lake.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Coupeville. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Captain Whidbey - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- The Inn at Penn Cove - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this B&B. With a stay at this 2-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffee machine.
Dressing for Coupeville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Coupeville gets about 515 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C