Search Hotels in Downtown Seattle, Seattle
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Downtown Seattle, Seattle
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 3 Oct 2020
Visiting Downtown Seattle
Downtown Seattle is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its major shopping area and popular art scene. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Pike Place Market, Nordstrom and Seattle Great Wheel. Start by booking your hotel in Downtown Seattle, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Seattle area.
Staying in Downtown Seattle
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Inn at the Market: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi and valet parking, steps from Pike Place Market. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Four Seasons Hotel Seattle: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre, steps from Pike Place Market. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle: 4.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a health club and a bar/lounge, 9-minute walk from Pike Place Market. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Downtown Seattle might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Seattle. Belltown is a neighbourhood known for its major shopping area, popular theatre scene and array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 92 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Pan Pacific Seattle: 4-star hotel with a 24-hour health club, a bar/lounge and a sauna, 11-minute walk from Nordstrom. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Hotel Andra: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and 2 bars, 6-minute walk from Nordstrom. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Convention Center: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 7-minute walk from Nordstrom. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Sightseeing Around This Seattle Neighbourhood
Pike Place Market, Seattle Great Wheel and Columbia Center are landmarks that can't be missed during your stay in Downtown Seattle. Nordstrom and CenturyLink Field are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
Belltown is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Seattle Glassblowing Studio, Theater Schmeater and Cinerama while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66, Pier 66 and Cornish College of the Arts.
Getting Around Downtown Seattle and the Greater Seattle Area
If you want to see more of the city, Westlake Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include University Street Station and Westlake Ave Hub Station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Seattle King Street Station.