Visiting Copper Canyon
Visitors to Copper Canyon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours and mountain views. In Copper Canyon, there are 11 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Copper Canyon
Favourite places to visit in the city include Copper Canyon Adventure Park, Barranca del Cobre and Teleferico Barrancas. You'll also find Lake Arareko and Cusarare Falls in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Copper Canyon. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Divisadero Barrancas - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffee machine. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
- Hotel Mansión Tarahumara - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
- Hotel Barrancas del Cobre - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting around Copper Canyon
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Areponapuchic Divisadero Station. Copper Canyon might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Copper Canyon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Copper Canyon is 271 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 4°C