Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Cusarare has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Chihuahua, Chihuahua (CUU-General Roberto Fierro Villalobos Intl.), 121.9 mi (196.1 km) from the city centre
Staying in Cusarare
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate Cusarare River Sierra Lodge.
Dressing for Cusarare
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Cusarare gets about 350 millimetres of rain per year