Visitors can enjoy all that Cerocahui has to offer including the wineries, churches and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and restaurants. In Cerocahui, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cerocahui
A couple of favourite places to visit are Cerocahui Mission and Copper Canyon. Additionally, you'll find Cañón de Urique Viewpoint and Temoris Square in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Cerocahui, you might not find accommodation options in the city centre, but you can select from 19 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Mision is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Cerocahui. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Urique can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Hotel Paraiso del Oso is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from central Cerocahui. Guests who stay at this 3-star lodge in Urique can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private yard.
- Hotel Paraiso del Oso Cerocahui is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the centre of Cerocahui. This 2.5-star hotel in Urique features a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
Dressing for Cerocahui
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 546.80 millimetres of rain falls on Cerocahui each year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C