I felt like I was a cow on a cattle drive. Nothing was personal, staff was efficient, but did not go out of their way to make you feel at home. There were no choices for dinner, no special tours, seating was at the same table with same people every night. Food was OK but not great. Rooms were very small and bathrooms were ridiculously small. This hotel was not worth the price.
Overview of Hotel Mision
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premium Twin Room
About this area
Located in Urique, Hotel Mision is in a rural location and near a train station. Cerocahui Mission and Cañón de Urique Viewpoint are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Copper Canyon.
- Cerocahui Mission - 1 min walk
- Copper Canyon - 36 min drive
- Cañón de Urique Viewpoint - 48 min drive
- Teleferico Barrancas - 98 min drive
- Guazapares Square - 117 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Mision Cerocahui
- Hotel Mision
- Mision Cerocahui
- Hotel Mision Urique
- Mision Urique
- Hotel Mision Hotel
- Hotel Mision Urique
- Hotel Mision Hotel Urique
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Best choice, but expensive choice
We selected this hotel as a stopover of the El Chepe ride form El Fuerte to Creel to make the excursion to the Urique Valley overlook - and that is really the only thing you can do there. Because of the lack of competition it is overpriced!