Search Hotels in Colonial Heights, VA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 18 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 4 Jul 2020
Visiting Colonial Heights
Travellers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Colonial Heights, which is also known for its shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, rivers and gardens. Top sights around the area include Fort Lee, St. John's Episcopal Church and Edgar Allan Poe Museum.
- You'll find 303 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Richmond
- The closest major airport is in Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Colonial Heights
Cultural venues in the city include Keystone Antique Truck and Tractor Museum, Violet Bank Museum and Swift Creek Mill Theatre. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Southpark Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Fort Lee and St. John's Episcopal Church.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Colonial Heights. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond South/Southpark - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hampton Inn Petersburg-Southpark Mall - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites South Park - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking and a fitness centre. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Edgar Allan Poe Museum, 19.2 mi/30.9 km from the city centre, and Virginia State Capitol, which is 19.8 mi (31.8 km) away.
Dressing for Colonial Heights
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Colonial Heights gets about 1115 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Colonial Heights?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Colonial Heights, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Colonial Heights?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Colonial Heights?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Colonial Heights?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Colonial Heights?
Colonial Heights Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Colonial Heights by Star Rating
- Hotels near Colonial Heights Airports
- Accommodation near Colonial Heights Attractions
- More accommodation types in Colonial Heights
- Choose Your Colonial Heights Hotel Style
- Search Colonial Heights Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Colonial Heights
- Hotels Near Colonial Heights, Richmond
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends