Get an overview of this hotelModern, family-friendly hotel in downtown Richmond
Collect 200 points
Near Monument Avenue
Located in the cobblestoned Shockoe Slip district, Omni Richmond Hotel is an 8-minute stroll from Virginia State Capitol and Governor’s Mansion. It’s a 15-minute drive from the hotel to the historic landmarks of Monument Avenue, and 7 minutes to Hollywood Cemetery.
Sundeck with city views
Guests who want a refreshing dip or a quiet hour with a book can choose between the heated indoor pool and the sundeck with city views. Trevi’s Grille offers Italian cuisine and fine wine. On their first night, kids receive backpacks with fun items, plus free milk and cookies in the room.
Sweet views, HDTV
Guestrooms feature plush furnishings and views of the city or the James River. All rooms come with a 37-inch HDTV, a minibar, and a Cuisinart® coffeemaker with free Wolfgang Puck gourmet coffee. For guests who want to get connected, WiFi is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Omni Richmond Hotel100 S 12th St Richmond VA 23219
Omni Richmond Hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1394 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and wireless Internet access in the lobby area (surcharge). A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni Richmond Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Conference space
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 361
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 19
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 14
- Luggage storage
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Trevis Restaurant - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Trevis Market - This restaurant serves lunch only. Open select days.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Hotel Omni Richmond
- Omni Hotel Richmond
- Omni Richmond
- Omni Richmond Hotel
- Richmond Omni
- Richmond Omni Hotel
- Omni Richmond Hotel Richmond
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.