Search Hotels in Collingwood
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2020
Travellers to Collingwood give high marks for the ski areas, magnificent mountain views and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfront. Top sights around the area include Blue Mountain Ski Resort, Collingwood Scenic Caves and Wasaga Beach Provincial Park. You'll find 195 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Barrie - Orillia.
Sightseeing and Staying in Collingwood
The city's cultural venues include Theatre Collingwood and Collingwood Museum. The mountains and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lake Huron, Sunset Point Park and Georgian Bay. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Collingwood Harbour, Collingwood Golf Course and Collingwood Eddie Bush Memorial Arena are favourite sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Collingwood. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Craigleith Manor Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- The Findlay House - Our customers like the convenient parking and quiet location at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Collingwood - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Blue Mountain Ski Resort, located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre, and Collingwood Scenic Caves, which is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away.
Dressing for Collingwood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the night-time average to be -13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -10°C at night
- Collingwood gets about 963.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -12°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Collingwood?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Collingwood, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Collingwood?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Collingwood?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Collingwood?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Collingwood?
What's the best golf hotel in Collingwood?
Where's the best place to stay for a ski holiday in Collingwood?
What are some hotels with pools in Collingwood?
Collingwood Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Collingwood by Star Rating
- Hotels near Collingwood Airports
- Accommodation near Collingwood Attractions
- More accommodation types in Collingwood
- Choose Your Collingwood Hotel Style
- Search Collingwood Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Collingwood
- Hotels Near Collingwood, Barrie - Orillia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends