Visitors can enjoy all that Chester has to offer including the opera houses, golf courses and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and entertainment choices. In Chester, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chester
Notable city landmarks like Mary's River Covered Bridge and Fort Kaskaskia might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sparta Country Club and Elzie C. Segar Memorial Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Chester. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sparta - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its comfortable rooms and first-rate property condition.
- Best Western Chester Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Briarwood Inn of Sparta - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Chester
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- About 1221.20 millimetres of rain falls on Chester each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -3°C