Search Hotels in Chambray-les-Tours
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Chambray-les-Tours hotel prices
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2019
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Chambray-les-Tours, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, gardens and festivals. Top sights around the area include Parc des Expositions de Tours, Tours Cathedral and Chateau de Villandry.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Chambray-les-Tours
- The closest major airport is in Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Chambray-les-Tours
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Parc des Expositions de Tours, Tours Cathedral and Chateau de Villandry. Additionally, in the area you'll find Château-Gaillard and Chateau de Chenonceau.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Chambray-les-Tours. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- KYRIAD DIRECT Tours Sud - Chambray Lès Tours - Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Styles Tours Sud - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hotel Kyriad Tours Sud - Chambray lès Tours - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Vinci International Convention Centre, 3.7 mi/6 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Chambray-les-Tours
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Chambray-les-Tours is 672 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Chambray-les-Tours?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chambray-les-Tours, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Chambray-les-Tours?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Chambray-les-Tours?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Chambray-les-Tours?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Chambray-les-Tours?
Chambray-les-Tours Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chambray-les-Tours by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chambray-les-Tours Airports
- Accommodation near Chambray-les-Tours Attractions
- More accommodation types in Chambray-les-Tours
- Choose Your Chambray-les-Tours Hotel Style
- Search Chambray-les-Tours Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Chambray-les-Tours
- Hotels Near Chambray-les-Tours, Centre-Loire Valley
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends