Search Hotels in Chailly-en-Biere
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 25 Mar 2018
Reviewed on 29 Apr 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Chailly-en-Biere has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Chateau de Fontainebleau and Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Chailly-en-Biere
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 37 mi (59.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chailly-en-Biere
A favourite place to visit in the city is Forêt de Fontainebleau. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chateau de Fontainebleau and Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte.
As you plan your holiday to Chailly-en-Biere, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 125 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Les Prémices De La Forêt is located in central Chailly-en-Biere. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Chailly-en-Biere, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Les Tilleuls is located in the heart of Chailly-en-Biere. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Chailly-en-Biere, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Chailly-en-Biere
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chailly-en-Biere is 35 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C