Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Fontainebleau
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Fontainebleau Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Fontainebleau Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Fontainebleau Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Fontainebleau with your cat or dog? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 7 pet-friendly hotels. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Mercure Château de Fontainebleau is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel Terminus. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Hôtel Victoria. This hotel provides guests with a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Guests like the location at this 3-star hotel.
Planning your trip to Fontainebleau
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 24°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Fontainebleau is 35 mm
Exploring Fontainebleau with your pet
Known for its castles, Fontainebleau has lots to offer visitors, including its gardens and golfing. See the local sights and visit Forêt de Fontainebleau and Chateau de Fontainebleau. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Fontainebleau Golf Club. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at DOG LINE point de vente (AU BONHEUR DU CHIEN), Nutrichien Express or BoutikChien&Co.