Search Hotels in Central East Coast Florida, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Central East Coast Florida hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2021
Where to stay in Central East Coast Florida
Theaters, boutiques and communal events make up an entertaining hub in the heart of Melbourne. Spot manatees near the adjacent viewing deck.
If you're spending some time in Central Beach, Vero Beach Municipal Marina and Vero Beach Museum of Art are top sights worth seeing.
Avon By The Sea
4.5/5Wonderful!(12 area reviews)
Though Avon By The Sea may not have many top sights, you can venture to the surrounding area to see attractions like Cocoa Beach Pier and Golf-N-Gator.
Brush - Stewarts
4/5Very Good!(3 area reviews)
While visiting Brush - Stewarts, you might make a stop by sights like Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Ocean Center.
Visiting Central East Coast Florida
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Central East Coast Florida, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Top sights in the city include Coastal Florida Sports Park, Kennedy Space Center and Port Canaveral.
- There are 4295 hotels and other accommodation options in Central East Coast Florida
- The closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 25.6 mi (41.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Central East Coast Florida
Cultural venues in the city include Ponce de Leon Lighthouse and Museum, Peabody Auditorium and Daytona Beach Bandshell. Families come for attractions such as Cocoa Beach Pier, Daytona Lagoon Waterpark and Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. The city is notable for landmarks like Kennedy Space Center, Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Spell House.
In Cape Canaveral, there are 4295 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- SeaGlass Inn Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast in Melbourne Beach features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- The Daytona, Autograph Collection - Our customers like the helpful staff and walkable location at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Port d'Hiver - This 4-star bed & breakfast in Melbourne Beach features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Other favourite sights in Central East Coast Florida include Coastal Florida Sports Park, Port Canaveral and Melbourne Square Mall. Outside the city, top places to visit include Orlando Science Center, 29.6 mi/47.7 km from the heart of the city, and Amway Center, which is 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away.
Getting around Central East Coast Florida
With so many transport options, exploring Central East Coast Florida is a breeze. To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sanford Station or DeLand Station. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
More trip options
- Hotels in Central East Coast Florida by Star Rating
- Hotels near Central East Coast Florida Airports
- Areas of Central East Coast Florida
- Accommodation near Central East Coast Florida Attractions
- More accommodation types in Central East Coast Florida
- Choose Your Central East Coast Florida Hotel Style
- Search Central East Coast Florida Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Central East Coast Florida
- Hotels Near Central East Coast Florida, Florida
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends