Travellers to Cayucos give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Walkable and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Morro Rock, Morro Bay State Park and San Simeon State Park.
- You'll find 736 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of San Luis Obispo
- The closest major airport is in San Luis Obispo, CA (SBP-San Luis Obispo County Regional), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cayucos
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cayucos State Beach, Estero Bluffs State Park and Hardie Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cayucos Pier and Paul Andrew Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cayucos. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- On The Beach Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Beachwalker Inn and Suites - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- The Dolphin Inn - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Morro Rock, located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre, and Morro Bay State Park, which is 11.1 mi/17.9 km away.
Dressing for Cayucos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- About 43 millimetres of rain falls on Cayucos each year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C