Visitors to Carrickmacross are sure to enjoy the golf courses, bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and forests. In Carrickmacross, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Carrickmacross
A favourite place to visit in the city is Carrickmacross Lace Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Lough an Leagh Mountain and Crossmaglen Square.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Carrickmacross. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Nuremore Hotel And Country Club - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Treacys Hotel Monaghan - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Carrickmacross
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Carrickmacross gets about 766.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C