Visitors to Carnlough are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and waterfalls.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Carnlough
- The closest major airport is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 26.1 mi (42 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Carnlough
Places to visit in the larger region include Glenarm Castle, Glenariff Forest Park and Carnfunnock Country Park. In the area, you'll also find Torr Head and Port of Larne.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Londonderry Arms Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Carnlough
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Carnlough gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C