- Bowood Park Golf Course
- 11 min walk
- King Arthur's Great Halls
- 10 min drive
- Darlington Inn
- 2 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips
- 2 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in Camelford. Tintagel Castle and Tintagel Visitors Centre are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Padstow Harbour and Bowood Park Golf Course. Merlins Cave and Pinsla Garden and Nursery are also worth visiting.
- Bowood Park Golf Course - 11 min walk
- King Arthur's Great Halls - 10 min drive
- Tintagel Old Post Office - 10 min drive
- Tintagel Toy Museum - 11 min drive
- St Nectan's Glen - 12 min drive
- Bodmin Parkway Station - 30 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 34 min drive
- Darlington Inn - 2 min drive
- Peckish Fish and Chips - 2 min drive
- The St Tudy Inn - 7 min drive
- The Bettle and Chisel - 7 min drive
- The Cornish Arms - 8 min drive
About this property
Beach AND Moor! Ideal FOR Surfing, Fishing, Walking AND Chilling
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.