Search Hotels in Calabasas, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 13 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2019
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Calabasas, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and beaches. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes. J. Paul Getty Museum, Getty Center and Santa Monica Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4279 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Calabasas
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and San Fernando Valley. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Malibu Hindu Temple and Los Angeles Pet Memorial Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Calabasas. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- The Anza - A Calabasas Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Top places to see outside the city include J. Paul Getty Museum, 11.3 mi/18.2 km from the heart of the city, and Getty Center, which is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) away.
Dressing for Calabasas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Calabasas each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Calabasas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Calabasas, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Calabasas?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Calabasas?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Calabasas?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Calabasas?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Calabasas?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Calabasas?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Calabasas?
Calabasas Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Calabasas by Star Rating
- Hotels near Calabasas Airports
- Areas of Calabasas
- Accommodation near Calabasas Attractions
- More accommodation types in Calabasas
- Choose Your Calabasas Hotel Style
- Search Calabasas Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Calabasas
- Hotels Near Calabasas, Los Angeles
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends