Visitors to Bushmills are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and golf courses. Top sights in the city include Giant's Causeway, Old Bushmills Distillery and Dunluce Castle.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Bushmills
- The closest major airport is in Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bushmills
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Dunluce Castle. The city's natural beauty is on display at Giant's Causeway, Whitepark Bay and Runkerry Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Bushmills Distillery and Portballintrae Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Bushmills. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bayview Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Bushmills Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Causeway Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Royal Portrush Golf Club, located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Bushmills
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 15°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bushmills is 1011.90 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 15°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C