Search Hotels in Ballycastle
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Ballycastle are sure to enjoy the seaside and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include Giant's Causeway, Old Bushmills Distillery and Dunluce Castle.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in Ballycastle
- The closest major airport is in Campbeltown (CAL), 27.4 mi (44 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Islay (ILY), 34.9 mi (56.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ballycastle
The city is notable for landmarks like Torr Head, Bonamargy Friary and Kinbane Castle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Ballycastle Beach, Carrick-a-Rede and Murlough Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rathlin Island Ferry and Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ballycastle. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Tara House - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Teach an Cheoil B&B - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- The Fullerton Arms - This 3-star guesthouse features a restaurant, free parking and a bar. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Giant's Causeway, located 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre, and Old Bushmills Distillery, which is 12.1 mi/19.4 km away.
Dressing for Ballycastle
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 15°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 16°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ballycastle is 35 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 15°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Ballycastle?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ballycastle, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Ballycastle?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Ballycastle?
Ballycastle Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ballycastle by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ballycastle Airports
- Accommodation near Ballycastle Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ballycastle
- Choose Your Ballycastle Hotel Style
- Search Ballycastle Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ballycastle
- Hotels Near Ballycastle, Northern Ireland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends