Visitors to Bundoran are sure to enjoy the golf courses, bars and spas. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its seaside. In Bundoran, there are 19 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bundoran
Attractions like Bundoran Adventure Park, Waterworld Bundoran and Bundoran Surf Company are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Bundoran Beach. Golfing is a top activity, and Bundoran Golf Club is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Bundoran. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fitzgerald's Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Great Northern Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bundoran
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 813 millimetres of rain falls on Bundoran each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C