Search Hotels in Bude
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 11 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Travellers to Bude give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. A top sight in the area is Tintagel Castle.
- There are 182 hotels and other accommodation options in Bude
- The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 33 mi (53.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bude
The city is notable for landmarks like The Castle Bude, The Gildhouse Poundstock and Isbell Cottage. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bude Beach, Crooklets Beach and Widemouth Bay Beach. Surfing is a top activity, and Ivyleaf Golf Course & Driving Range is one place to visit.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Tintagel Castle, located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre, and Saunton Sands, which is 23.7 mi/38.1 km away.
Dressing for Bude
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Bude each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C