- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Castle Bude
- 7 min walk
- Bude Sea Pool
- 9 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Tamar Koffi
- 3 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Bude, An Mor Hotel is near the beach. Boscatle Visitors Centre and Museum of Witchcraft are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include The Castle Bude and The Gildhouse Poundstock. The Gnome Reserve and Wildflower Garden and Docton Mill Gardens & Tea Rooms are also worth visiting.Visit our Bude travel guide
- The Castle Bude - 7 min walk
- Bude Sea Pool - 9 min walk
- Crooklets Beach - 10 min walk
- Harlequinns Leisure - 4 min drive
- Ivyleaf Golf Course & Driving Range - 7 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 53 min drive
- Coasters - 2 min walk
- Tamar Koffi - 3 min walk
- Scrummies - 4 min walk
- Landsdowne Bakery - 4 min walk
- The Coffee Shop - 4 min walk
About this property
An Mor Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 13.00 for adults and GBP 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Mor Hotel Bude
- Mor Hotel
- Mor Bude
- An Mor Hotel Bude
- An Mor Hotel Hotel
- An Mor Hotel Hotel Bude
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Lovely clean and comfortable, great dinner and amazing breakfast