Visiting Buckleys Village
Guests are sure to enjoy the island and restaurants in Buckleys Village. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Buckleys Village
- Notable landmarks include Nelson's Dockyard, Fort James, and Devil's Bridge
- The natural setting of the island is picturesque, and places to visit include Dickenson Bay Beach, Prickly Pear Island, and Hell's Gate Island
Staying in Buckleys Village
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may enjoy Paige Pond Country Inn.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Paige Pond Country Inn with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Buckleys Village
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Buckleys Village gets about 1093 millimetres of rain per year