Search Hotels in Brussels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Brussels
Quartier du Centre - Centrumwijk
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
If you're spending time in Quartier du Centre - Centrumwijk, you might enjoy attractions like La Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue. You might also enjoy the neighbourhood's fascinating museums before hopping on the metro at Bourse-Beurs Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(90 area reviews)
Travellers choose European Quarter for its great bars. Hop aboard the metro at Maalbeek-Maelbeek Station or Arts-Loi - Kunst-Wet Station and check out top sights like European Union Parliament Building.
4/5Very Good!(449 area reviews)
Known for its interesting museums and fantastic breweries, there's plenty to explore in Lower Town. Top attractions like La Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue are major draws, and you can catch the metro at Bourse-Beurs Station or Anneessens Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(56 area reviews)
Upper Town is highly notable for its fantastic nightlife, and you might want to visit top sights like Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and European Union Parliament Building. See more of Brussels by jumping on the metro at Maalbeek-Maelbeek Station or Arts-Loi - Kunst-Wet Station.
Quartier du Sablon - Zavelwijk
4.5/5Wonderful!(19 area reviews)
You might enjoy the bars while in Quartier du Sablon - Zavelwijk. Place du Grand Sablon is a notable sight, and you can get around town at Petit Sablon Tram Stop or Poelaert Tram Stop to see more of the city.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Brussels, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its theatres, live music and architecture. Top sights in the city include La Grand Place, Manneken Pis Statue and Cathedral of St. Michael.
- There are 657 hotels and other accommodation options in Brussels
- The closest major airport is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brussels
Known for its museums, theatres and art, the city's cultural venues include Museum of Musical Instruments, Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Belgian Comic Strip Center. Attractions like Mini-Europe and Brussels Aquarium are fun for everyone, not just kids. Its monuments and historic sites are notable and landmarks include La Grand Place, Manneken Pis Statue and Cathedral of St. Michael.
In Machelen, you'll find 657 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Art de Séjour - This 4-star bed & breakfast in Lower Town features free breakfast, free WiFi and concierge services. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its room size and local sightseeing.
- Living in Brûsel, Urban B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Made in Louise - This 3-star hotel in Chatelain features free WiFi, a bar and a coffee shop. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Brussels include Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon, European Union Parliament Building and Horta Museum. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Walibi Belgium, 14.6 mi/23.5 km from the centre of the city.
Getting around Brussels
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of Brussels is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Bourse-Beurs Station, De Brouckere Station and Anneessens Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Brussels Central Station, Brussels-Chapel Station or Brussels-Congress Station.
Dressing for Brussels
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 874.60 millimetres of rain falls on Brussels each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Brussels?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brussels, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Brussels?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Brussels?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Brussels?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Brussels?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Brussels?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Brussels?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Brussels?
What's the best hotel in Brussels to learn about local history?
Brussels Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Brussels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Brussels Airports
- Areas of Brussels
- Accommodation near Brussels Attractions
- More accommodation types in Brussels
- Choose Your Brussels Hotel Style
- Search Brussels Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Brussels
- Hotels Near Brussels, Flemish Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends