- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Park View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Park View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Park View
About this area
In the business district and near a train station, Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Notable landmarks in the area include Atomium and Royal Palace of Brussels. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at King Baudouin Stadium.Visit our Zaventem travel guide
- NATO Headquarters - 8 min drive
- Atomium - 12 min drive
- Berlaymont Building - 16 min drive
- Belgian Comic Strip Center - 26 min drive
- European Union Parliament Building - 26 min drive
- Eurocontrol Tram Stop - 3 min drive
- Zaventem Station - 15 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 13 min drive
- The Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Bar — 1 min walk
- Brussels Beer Project - 13 min drive
About this property
Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 11.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The stay was really pleasant. Clean and specious room; several power outlets also an international adaptor next to the bed, good hotel bar and nice breakfast. Shuttle bus included. The staff were nice and welcoming. The only thing is that I wish there were sleepers in the room. There was also a relaxing pillow spray which I used but the ingredients made me a bad skin allergic reaction so be careful if you are allergic.