Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Broughty Ferry
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Broughty Ferry Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Broughty Ferry Pet-Friendly Hotels
Broughty Ferry Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Broughty Ferry? Here is a top accommodation option as liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Ashley House Guest House is a dog-friendly guesthouse, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Customers enjoy this 3-star guesthouse's clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping.
Planning your trip to Broughty Ferry
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Broughty Ferry is 26 mm
Exploring Broughty Ferry with your pet
See the local sights and visit Claypotts Castle. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions, such as Discovery Point and Verdant Works. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Dundee, Tropical Fish Scotland or Monifieth Pets.