Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Dundee
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Dundee Pet-Friendly Hotels
Dundee Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Dundee with your cat or dog? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 8 pet-friendly hotels. Check out these popular Dundee hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- Ashley House Guest House is a dog-friendly guesthouse, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Customers enjoy this 3-star guesthouse's clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Hilton Dundee. This hotel offers an indoor pool and a coffee shop/café.
- Dogs can join their owners at Malmaison Dundee. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location's sightseeing.
Planning your trip to Dundee
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Dundee is 26 mm
Exploring Dundee with your pet
Known for its museums, Dundee has lots to offer visitors, including its monuments and golfing. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Discovery Point and Verdant Works. While you're there, make sure you don't miss West Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Dundee, Tropical Fish Scotland or Monifieth Pets.