Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with free area shuttle and restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Brisbane Airport hotel is located near the airport, 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Doomben Racecourse, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Eat Street Markets and Emporium. Westfield Chermside and 7th Brigade Park are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. An area shuttle is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna and a conference centre are on-site.
All 157 rooms feature comforts such as premium bedding and pillow menus, while conveniences include fridges and coffee makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Novotel Brisbane Airport
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Brisbane Airport provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site, and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of A business centre and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, 24-hour room service and an Express check-in service. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available during limited hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Novotel Brisbane Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Express check-out
- Built in 2009
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1292
- Conference centre
- Total number of rooms - 157
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (AUD 11 per 60 minutes surcharge)
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5:30 AM and 10 AM.
Catalina Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD29.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 11 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD6 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: AUD25 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD60 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel
- Novotel Brisbane Airport
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel Brisbane
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children aged 12 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.