Bois-Guillaume has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and cathedrals. Welcoming and walkable, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its shopping, coffeehouses, and bars.
- There are 2 Bois-Guillaume hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Bois-Guillaume
- Popular family attractions include Jardin des Plantes and Biotropica Zoological Conservatory
- Also popular for its cathedrals, shopping, and historic sites
Staying in Bois-Guillaume
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Inter Hotel Eden Hotel, averaging GBP 79.68 per night.
Dressing for Bois-Guillaume
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bois-Guillaume is 32 millimetres