Families will find kid-friendly activities in Belek, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its golf courses, entertainment and water parks. Top sights in the city include The Land of Legends and Kaya Eagles Golf Club.
- You'll find 4610 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Belek
Favourite family attractions include The Land of Legends and Troy Aqua and Dolphinarium. Notable city landmarks like Garden of Tolerance and Belek Mosque might be worth a visit. Golfing is one of the top activities, while Kaya Eagles Golf Club, Carya Golf Club and Cornelia Golf Club are favourite sights to visit.
In Bogazkent, there are 260 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort - All Inclusive - This 5-star resort in Belek Golf Area features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a private beach. Expedia travellers love its helpful staff.
- Calista Luxury Resort - All Inclusive - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this resort. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Belek Golf Area can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Regnum Carya - This 5-star resort in Belek Golf Area features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a private beach. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Aspendos Theatre, located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city centre, and Lara Beach, which is 10.5 mi/16.9 km away.
Dressing for Belek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Belek gets about 982 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C