Families will find kid-friendly activities in Side, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This secluded city also attracts tourists with its water parks. Top sights in the city include Side West Beach and Aquapark.
- You'll find 4606 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 34.1 mi (54.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Side
The city is notable for landmarks like Side Theater, Temple of Apollo and Athena and Side Agora. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Side West Beach and Side East Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aquapark and Side Harbor.
In Sorgun Mahallesi, you'll find 404 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Barut Hemera - All Inclusive - This 5-star hotel features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a private beach. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Acanthus & Cennet Barut Collection - All Inclusive - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 4 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Yavuzhan Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include a free water park and a restaurant.
Top places to visit in the area include Aspendos Theatre, 16.7 mi/26.9 km from the heart of the city, and The Land of Legends, which is 22.8 mi (36.6 km) away.
Dressing for Side
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Side gets about 990.10 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C