Search Hotels in Manavgat
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Nov 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2017
Visitors can enjoy all that Manavgat has to offer including the beaches, waterfalls and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and spas. Aspendos Theatre, Side West Beach and Aquapark are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4752 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 36.2 mi (58.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Manavgat
The city is notable for landmarks like Seleukia Ruins, Oymapinar Dam and Eurymedon Bridge. The city's natural beauty is on display at Side West Beach, Manavgat Falls and Koprulu Canyon. Additionally, you might want to add Selge Ruins to your agenda.
In Okurcalar, there are 83 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Club Hotel Turan Prince World - All Inclusive - This 5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a private beach. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Crystal Admiral Resort Suites & SPA – All Inclusive - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach and 5 restaurants.
- Lyra Resort - All Inclusive - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a private beach. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Aspendos Theatre, located 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the heart of the city, and The Land of Legends, which is 24.8 mi (40 km) away.
Dressing for Manavgat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the night-time average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 990.10 millimetres of rain falls on Manavgat each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Manavgat?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Manavgat, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Manavgat?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Manavgat?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Manavgat?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Manavgat?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Manavgat?
What's the best luxury hotel in Manavgat?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Manavgat?
Manavgat Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Manavgat by Star Rating
- Hotels near Manavgat Airports
- Areas of Manavgat
- Accommodation near Manavgat Attractions
- More accommodation types in Manavgat
- Choose Your Manavgat Hotel Style
- Search Manavgat Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Manavgat
- Hotels Near Manavgat, Antalya
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends