Search Hotels in Barbate
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Barbate
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Barbate, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the forests, restaurants and beaches. Welcoming and relaxing, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its bars and museums. A top attraction is Cape Trafalgar.
- There are 13 Barbate hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Gibraltar (GIB), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Barbate
- Well-known for its museums, whereas Tuna Museum is a popular attraction
- Cabo de Trafalgar and Vejer Castle are noteworthy landmarks
- The forests, countryside and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Cape Trafalgar, Playa de Zahara de los Atunes, and Zahara de los Atunes Beach
Staying in Barbate
With 16 hotels and other accommodations in Barbate, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 45 to GBP 68 per night.You may enjoy one of these traveller-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Hostal Los Pinos
- Apartamentos Turísticos Playa Bárbate
Hostal Los Pinos, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.9 out of 5 user rating. Also Apartamentos Turísticos Playa Bárbate has a 4.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Barbate
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, while the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- About 732 millimetres of rain falls on Barbate each year