Search Hotels in Medina-Sidonia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2019
Pocket Guide: Medina-Sidonia
Guests are sure to enjoy the bars and monuments in Medina-Sidonia. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Medina-Sidonia hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Medina-Sidonia
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Medina-Sidonia Ruins, Iglesia Mayor Santa Maria La Coronada, and Arco de la Pastora
- Vejer Castle and Cape Trafalgar are a couple of favourite places to visit in the area
Staying in Medina-Sidonia
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy Hotel Restaurante El Castillo.
Hotel Restaurante El Castillo, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Medina-Sidonia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Medina-Sidonia is 23 millimetres