Visiting Vejer De La Frontera
Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, beaches, and bars in Vejer De La Frontera. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its monuments, coffeehouses, and golfing. A top attraction is Vejer Castle.
- There are 9 Vejer De La Frontera hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Vejer De La Frontera
- Taking a ferry, golfing, and windsurfing are top activities, while sights to visit include Montenmedio Golf and Country Club, Benalup Golf and Country Club, and Puerto de Conil
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks to visit include Vejer Castle, Church of the Divine Saviour, and Medina-Sidonia Ruins
- The beach, seaside, and countryside highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Cape Trafalgar, Conil Beach, and Zahara de los Atunes Beach
Getting around Vejer De La Frontera
There are plenty of options for getting around Vejer De La Frontera. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Vejer De La Frontera
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Sindhura, averaging GBP 138.06/night
- La Botica, averaging GBP 89.13/night
Sindhura, a 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also La Botica has a 4.8 rating by guests.
Dressing for Vejer De La Frontera
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 11°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 30°C with nighttime averages of 16°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Vejer De La Frontera gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year