Visiting Bang Klam
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Bang Klam has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bang Klam
Bang Klam has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Bang Klam Station.
Dressing for Bang Klam
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 70 millimetres of rain falls on Bang Klam each year