Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Baddeck, which is also known for its museums and live music. Scenic and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its bars and entertainment.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Baddeck
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NS (YQY), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Baddeck
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site is a local cultural venue. Notable city landmarks like Gilbert H. Grosvenor Hall and Kidston Island Lighthouse might be worth a visit. The city's hiking trails and lakes provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Bras d'Or Lake.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Baddeck. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Silver Dart Lodge - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Cabot Trail Motel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free parking.
- Ceilidh Country Lodge - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Baddeck
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 4°C during the day and -12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is -4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- About 802.30 millimetres of rain falls on Baddeck each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -10°C