Visitors to Ingonish are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the city is Cape Breton Highlands National Park.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NS (YQY), 40.9 mi (65.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ingonish
The beaches and hiking trails exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Cape Breton Highlands National Park and Chutes Mary Ann Falls. In the area, you'll also find Highlands Links and Cape Smokey.
As you plan for your holiday to Ingonish, you might not find an accommodation in the city centre, but you can select from 17 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Ingonish Chalets is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city centre. Located in Ingonish, this 3-star cottage features free WiFi and a living room. Our customers love its high-quality beds and first-rate property condition.
- Keltic Lodge Resort and Spa is 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star resort in Ingonish Beach features a full-service spa, a golf course and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ingonish
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 3°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- Ingonish gets about 824.00 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -9°C