Visiting Atlantic Islands of Galicia National Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Atlantic Islands of Galicia National Park has to offer including the restaurants, parks and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Castro Fortress, Museum of Contemporary Art and Museo de Pontevedra are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 845 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Atlantic Islands of Galicia National Park
The city's natural beauty is on display at Laxe do Peito, Illa de Onza and Penelas da Cantareira. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Illa do Monteagudo and Punta Galera.
As you make plans for a getaway to Atlantic Islands of Galicia National Park, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 306 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Occidental Vigo is located 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the heart of Atlantic Islands of Galicia National Park. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Vigo can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Hotel Duerming San Vicente is 8.7 mi (14 km) from central Atlantic Islands of Galicia National Park. This 2-star hotel in O Grove features free breakfast, free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Argentino is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the centre of Atlantic Islands of Galicia National Park. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Vigo can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to see around the area include Castro Fortress, 13 mi/20.9 km from the city centre, and Museum of Contemporary Art, which is 13.1 mi/21.1 km away.
Dressing for Atlantic Islands of Galicia National Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Atlantic Islands of Galicia National Park is 31 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C