Visiting Argeles Gazost
Guests will want to experience the mountains, cycling and restaurants in Argeles Gazost. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 6 Argeles Gazost hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Argeles Gazost
- Cycling is a top activity, and Voie Verte des Gaves is a great place to visit
- Families come for attractions such as Dungeon of Eagles, Cirque du Lys Gondola, and Zoo d'Asson
- Rosary Basilica and Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception are noteworthy landmarks
- The natural setting of the mountains is picturesque, and places to visit include Pic du Jer, Pic du Midi de Bigorre, and Pyrenees-autrement
Getting around Argeles Gazost
There are plenty of options for getting around Argeles Gazost. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Argeles-Gazost Station.
Staying in Argeles Gazost
With 6 hotels and other accommodations in Argeles Gazost, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 6 hotels ranging from GBP 52 to GBP 88 per night.
Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may enjoy these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Logis Hôtel le Miramont
- Hôtel Beau Site
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Logis Hôtel le Miramont with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hôtel Beau Site has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Argeles Gazost
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Argeles Gazost gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year