Visitors can enjoy all that Luz-Saint-Sauveur has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views and local tours. The cosy and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Rosary Basilica, Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception and Col de Tourmalet.
- There are 82 hotels and other accommodation options in Luz-Saint-Sauveur
- The closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Luz-Saint-Sauveur
A favourite place to visit in the city is Pyrenees National Park. In the area, you'll also find Rosary Basilica and Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception.
In Cauterets, there are 82 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Ardiden - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Col de Tourmalet, located 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre, and Pic du Midi de Bigorre, which is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) away.
Dressing for Luz-Saint-Sauveur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Luz-Saint-Sauveur is 665.50 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C