Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Semeac has to offer.
- There are 2 Semeac hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Semeac
There are many transport options in Semeac. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Semeac Amperevielle Station.
Staying in Semeac
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- HotelF1 Tarbes
- Relais Fasthotel Tarbes
A favourite with Expedia travellers is hotelF1 Tarbes with a 4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Relais Fasthotel Tarbes has a 3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Semeac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Semeac is 25 millimetres