Guests are sure to enjoy the gardens in Archanes-Asterousia. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and cosy ambiance.
- There are 4 Archanes-Asterousia hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Archanes-Asterousia
- Popular cultural attractions include Cretan Historical and Folk Museum, Folk Museum of Arhanes, and Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- Notable landmarks include Boutari, Lyrarakis, and Minos-Miliarikis
Staying in Archanes-Asterousia
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these traveler-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Kalimera Archanes Village
- Villa Archanes
Kalimera Archanes Village, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Villa Archanes has a 5 rating by guests.