- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Atrion Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Suite, Sea View
About this area
Located in Heraklion, Atrion Hotel is connected to the convention centre. Geoponikos Kipos and Public Gardens of Iraklion reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Watercity Waterpark and Dinosauria Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Cretaquarium, or check out an event or a game at Freedom National Stadium.Visit our Heraklion travel guide
- Historical Museum of Crete - 2 min walk
- Heraklion Loggia - 4 min walk
- Heraklion Town Hall - 4 min walk
- Lions Square - 4 min walk
- Morosini Fountain - 4 min walk
- Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Four Seasons – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 6 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Atrion Hotel Heraklion
- Atrion Hotel
- Atrion Heraklion
- Atrion Hotel Hotel
- Atrion Hotel Heraklion
- Atrion Hotel Hotel Heraklion
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Helpful and accommodating staff, very nice room and lovely breakfast. Would visit again for sure.