Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Amsterdam hotel in Dam Square - Central Station, walk to New Church
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Amsterdam hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of New Church, Dam Square and Royal Palace. Nes and The Old Church are also within 15 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 2 coffee shops/cafés, a conference centre and valet parking.
All 402 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 16146 square feet (1500 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 12
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1500
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 16146
- Conference centre
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 402
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
SCOSSA restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Koepelcafe – This pub specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
2b lounge bar – This cocktail bar specialises in fusion cuisine and only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR75.00 per day
- A 5.66 per cent city/local tax will be charged.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR29.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR58 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 55 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR20.0 per night
- Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
- Renaissance Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Renaissance
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.